American Spoon Foods Sweet & Spicy Chicken (or vegetarian!) Tacos
Prep time 30 mins | Cook time 15 mins | Total time 45 mins | Makes: 6-8 tacos
• Chicken: 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless 1/2 cup of American Spoon Foods Cherry Peach Salsa 1/2 cup of American Spoon Foods Mango Habanero Salsa 1 Tbsp honey 1 tsp lime juice Salt
• Tacos: 6-8 taco shells 1 tomato, diced 1-2 cups mixed greens, chopped 1/2 onion, diced
• Sauce: ⅓ cup sour cream 1 Tbsp finely minced cilantro 2 tsp lime juice Salt Extra salsa for topping
• Combine 1/2 cup of each salsa for marinating the chicken. Mix and slather both chicken breasts with the mixture. Let it marinade for about 15 minutes. (You can also let it marinade for longer in the fridge.) You can prepare the chicken on the grill or in a skillet on a stove top. Cook on both sides until done. Take off heat and cool a little bit, until you can handle it enough to cut.
• In a small sauce bowl, mix together sour cream, finely minced cilantro, lime juice and salt. Set aside.
• Slice chicken and add some to each taco shell.
• Top diced tomato, greens, and onion on top of chicken.
• Drizzle with sour cream sauce and honey sriracha on top.
• Top with additional salsas as desired.
TIP: Change out chicken for rice to make it vegetarian!